Saturday 15 March 2014

That day...

There's a rainbow in the inside of my head. And a thousand butterflies fluttering about. The sky is a perfect hue of blue, and scarletty on the edges. The sun shining as if it's got this boundless basket, full of enlightenment and energy just revitalizing everything it falls upon, scattering it, seeing no lows, nor highs.
Distant mountains, snow-capped. Sweeping around is a cool breeze towards me. The lub-dub of my own heartbeats fill the space. I can feel the laughter that nested on my lips quietly earlier, now free from it's bounds, spring back to it's place and stuck to my face. A few butterflies tickled inside my stomach.
The greenery of the pastures , endless stretches.. Lush, tender green grass beneath my feet, feeling like velvet, as my feet sank into them. Dandelions brushing past my face, poppies spreading around like a carpet for the royal. I flirt with the rosy winds and steal a glance of everything around. A little brook surges nearby, and the water gargles like a little child giggling. A couple of deers frolicking upon those meadows,stopping and gazing at me. I wave at them, and they acknowledge. The world is painted a peachy shade, everything looks different, and awe-inspiring.
A delightful and wonderful persona, stands reincarnated. His aura is magnetic. I catch him peeking hither from near the horizon. I see him come my way. I guess i knew who he was, but he sure knew all of me. Changed, for the sake of being with me. And this never seen before picturesque stands there to be relished. I, mesmerized, soak it all within, and in the inside of me, the love is reborn, my love for life,rekindled. As they say, keep a green tree in your heart, and a singing bird shall come.

No comments:

Post a Comment