Friday 4 April 2014

The Love That I Had For You!!!

I see your silhouette on the horizon,still too far..
Just left the battlefield, now my heart's door is ajar..

Wondering if you ever wandered the valleys of my thoughts, or just a figment of imagination..
Or was my reply not good enough for your retaliation..

Awestruck, a tiny hope flickers in my mind..
You'll come running back, but oh, will you ever be so kind?

Left me battered and bruised, shattered and smashed..
And that's one of the sites, where my dreams of you crashed..

Everything ever related to you is now so distant..
Striking everything in your way, making me hesitant..

Pains to think of you..
Good times that we've been through..

The best of times are now followed by the hurts..
All the happiness now slowly averts..

The room in my heart for you, now sits very blank..
You ran away so hurriedly, and just forgot to thank?

You turned my world so dark and pitch black..
Why couldn't I just ever turn on the lights back?

Is this your absence that's driving me crazy?
Every other thing in my mind now looks so hazy..

It's time you left me alone, because it's been so long..
Four each of winter, spring, rain and autumn..

I know i can't see you again smiling at me..
So why don't you just look front, and forget you, let me..

This time why don't you just leave and don't look back..
Because my broken heart is in pieces and now begun to crack..

No comments:

Post a Comment